Yes, if you ask for it. The CRA must tell you everything in your report, including medical information, and in most cases, the sources of the information. The CRA also must give you a list of everyone who has requested your report within the past year-two years for employment related requests.
- 20 Tips for Preparing Your House for Sale This Spring [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Freddie Mac: Rising Mortgage Rates DO NOT Lead to Falling Home Prices
- Forbes Profiles Click n’ Close Partnership with Bubba Wallace
- Is a Major Home Renovation Worth It in the Long Run?
- Millennials most active generation of home buyers for 5th consecutive year