Credit scoring is based on real data and statistics, so it usually is more reliable than subjective or judgmental methods. It treats all applicants objectively. Judgmental methods typically rely on criteria that are not systematically tested and can vary when applied by different individuals.
- 20 Tips for Preparing Your House for Sale This Spring [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Freddie Mac: Rising Mortgage Rates DO NOT Lead to Falling Home Prices
- Forbes Profiles Click n’ Close Partnership with Bubba Wallace
- Is a Major Home Renovation Worth It in the Long Run?
- Millennials most active generation of home buyers for 5th consecutive year